Carbon lips/Diffusers

stuRS

Alright guys - fairly new here, so hello to all.

Looking at chucking a bit of carbon at the car in the new year, don't want it to look too fast'n'furious, but a bit of carbon is always nice.

Seen the below on ebay and was wondering if there is anything else on the market you guys can recommend?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mastergrade-350Z- ... 3597wt_958

Also after a subtle carbon front lip spoiler and maybe some carbon mirror covers, but not a fan of buying from China, any recommendations in the UK (or Europe at least?).

Cheers,

Stu

If i'm honest, it's the price of that ebay one that puts me off. I've bought a lot of carbon bits for the bikes in the past, and i should be able to get something else for a lot less than £600+.

Arhh, anything to keep me away from Christmas 'come dine with me' on the telly.

I wonder if I could get some carbon bits made up by a local company that used to do bike fairings for me. Fancy a carbon 'Z' rear strut brace cover for the boot too.

The evo 8 rear diffuser is the look I'm after. Saw some guy post pics of a blue z with a full white bodykit on here. a carbon one of those would be lovely.

yeah that diffuser is not cheap but its top secret so thats to be expected.

front lips range from about £300 for something liek the veilside rep from envy (just got one wating to go on myself once the snows all cleared up)

to the crazy £800+ for stuff like the mines one Ian suggested or half way for a gen veilside or a varis for £480 ish

skirts are about £600-800 ish

There are only one or 2 Japanese companus that make Carbon mirror covers for the Zed, but the ones that were sold via Delsea Motorsports were fine and a good fit. Check out the Carbing Craft ones, pretty much the same as the old delsea ones but they are made in China.

Front lips are a bit weird as even some of the expensive ones are badly fitting, I used to run the veilside lip and that was a tight fit on mone but fitted well on the centre section. When it went onto Johns car it was a much nicer fit. Some of the centre sections are a shocking fit and if you have a lighter car its worth painting the center black first before fitting.

Got to say, if I hadnt have gone with a body kit then I would have been going with the mastergrade / top secret option.

Few options on the rear strut cover but having it carbon wrapped is another option...

Mirrors

lowres00010.jpg

Mirrors and Nissan centre lip

keepclear.jpg

Veilside lip

DSC01960.jpg

Custom carbon wrapped strut cover

DSC01169.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice, thanks for the Info.

All looks very smart, you have to be so careful with bolt on mods, easy to get it wrong.

Rear diffusers seem pretty limited, can't fork out over £600 for one either, but thanks for the offer