bargain quality memory sticks 8gb & 16gb

M13KYF

I bought a 32gb stick off ebay for £17 delivered - came from China and took about 2 weeks for delivery - but I have to say it works fine! :thumbs:

Have you filled it up fully yet? I have a mate at work that got a 16Gb cheapy sticl and when he hit more than 5GB full it went mental and corrupted all his data :surrender:

I bought a 32gb stick off ebay for £17 delivered - came from China and took about 2 weeks for delivery - but I have to say it works fine! :thumbs:

Have you filled it up fully yet? I have a mate at work that got a 16Gb cheapy sticl and when he hit more than 5GB full it went mental and corrupted all his data :surrender:

Yep - first test I did was to transfer some movies onto it (approx 25gb) and then play on my media player - all worked fine. I was very scheptical because of the price, but thought it was worth the risk. However I would never rely on it for storing and sensitive/important data ;)