Weekend in Goldsborough

Greekman

Just came back from a absolutely amazing weekend away with Mrs Zed in Goldsborough near Knaresborough/Harrogate.

All snowed...almost snowed out...stayed in the Lascelles suite...and we didnt want to leave today....

About 10 mins from the M1 its called Goldsborough hall and its actually and old house/mansion where the owners actually live in.

Everything was as if it came out of a fairy tale...the landscape, the mansion, the room. Very pleasant and welcoming stuff as well.

The room had a jacuzzi right in front of the massive bay window, the biggest comfiest bed i v ever seen, 50 inch plasma screen with home cinema and a projector. the projector curtain came down in front of the bay window with a remote control.

Although harrogate is about 20mins away and knareborough only 5mins the roads where so bad we didnt even think going on a night out and tbh i dont think we would have done even if we could.

We had dinner there in a private room with our own personal butler/waiter and the food was fantastic. You have to order 24h in advance as they get the stuff the same day in order to be fresh or smth....

The most relaxing weekend ever and the place highly recommend :thumbs:

ps only thing to keep in mind is that with 2 meals it almost touched a 4 digit bill!!! :scare:

Now, since this is a Z forum as well i have to tell you that the Zed with knackered front stones 050As and almost gone rears of the same stuff did fab! And tbh there were a few occasions where i thought we ll get stuck now but we didnt. I think they are a bit better on snow/ice than the ps2s for some reason!!! Never had to turn the ESP off and apart from scraping the underbody everywhere never felt uncomfortable!!! We did drive around during the day but in Goldsborough no road was gritted and they all looked like the Hall's car park!!!!!

But no! Nothing could stop da Zed!!!!! :yahoo:

In any case i am much more in love with my Zed after a romantic weekend away... :cloud9:

and so is Mrs Zed with me.... ;):lol: