Spotting the difference?

CocoPops

• 2 months later...

Thankyou for the help and advice, I've been on many forums in the past and know it can get quite annoying when new people dont use the search option thats why its always my first place to start.

Well to kick things off, I've been looking at ZEDs for sometime now and now think its time to go for one!! I'm in the market for either a 296 or 313 version of ZED. Just trying to get my head around what year of car has what and how to tall them apart. As I've come across some adds claiming to be a 313 but the bonnet is of an early ZED. Is there anyway that on the changover some very early 313s had the early bonnet on them or do all 313s have the bulge no matter what?

To sum things up then 296s have LED rear lights, NO orange strip in the headlights and the hazzard button is moved to under the heater controlls. Also 313s have the bulge in the bonnet and all of the above things mentiond?

Also say I opt to go for a 296 version can you add the 313s bonnet to an earlyer ZED by any chance?