FS: 2003 JDM Tiptronic Coupe - Blade - £8600

marzman

:byebye:

I've edited my original for sale thread and lowered the price now that i've removed my mods. :thumbs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale is my 2003 JDM Tiptronic 350z Coupe in Blade silver.

This car was imported in 2003 from new, and had 4 former keepers until i bought it in 2007. When i got it, it had 35k miles on the clock, and it is now on 65k miles. These are all genuine UK miles.

It has the carbon Cloth seats that grip you brilliantly and do not get uncomfortably hot/cold like leather seats do.

The brake's are non-brembo, however, in the last 3 months i have uprated them to use Endless pads all round, Goodridge stainless steel braided lines, and DBA grooved and vented front discs at a total cost of just over £700.

Other modifications include colour coded intake duct and eyelids, clear rear fog light housing with red LED bulb, boot cargo-net, 350z mats, and uprated 8000k HID bulbs.

I have attended many 350z meets and have been an active member of http://www.350z-uk.com - the uk owners club. A photo of my car appeared in Banzai magazine recently on the annual forum meet.

During the time i've owned it, i've not had a single mechanical issue with the car. The engines are bullet proof, and nissan reliability is excellent.

On 20th Dec the it had a full P3 service which is the most expensive and comprehensive service the car will need. This means that the next service will not be needed for another 9k/12 months and that will be a P1 which is the cheapest, therefore no expensive service costs for a few years. The next P3 is not due for another 36k/4yrs!

In addition, i have just had a full exhaust system from a 21k 2006 car fitted, as well as a pair of rear anti-roll bar end links, so lots of cost free motoring ahead!

Taxed till end of March 2010, and MOT till end of Oct 2010.

Following the recent money spent on the brakes, the exhaust/ARB-link replacement and the P3 service (Just over £1100 in 3 months) i think £9000ono is a very fair asking price, as you will have trouble free motoring for quite a while.

Thanks

Chris.

xxxx2.jpg

xxxxx3.jpg

xxxxx5.jpg

xxxxxxxxx4.jpg

xxxx6.jpg

To be totally honest I'd get the service done and bits changed out and then list they have been replaced.

Price seems good for a well cared for car.

I'd also take the time to take some new pics. They might not be as good but they'll reflect the condition etc today.

To be totally honest I'd get the service done and bits changed out and then list they have been replaced.

Price seems good for a well cared for car.

I'd also take the time to take some new pics. They might not be as good but they'll reflect the condition etc today.

Cheers Stew.

Yep, the parts will be changed this weekend and i'll update the add to reflect then. As for the pictures... with the current weather i dont get a chance to take a picture that would help sell the car :wacko:

Another club Stalwart bites the dust - good luck with the sale mate but make sure you stay on the club - at this rate I will have to organise Ex Pat Krispey Kreme meets ! :)

That sounds good to me Stan... you know i'll be there...! and i'll be able to drift a bit better in the costco car park now im back in a manual again :D

What are you doing about the paddleshifts? Just haven't seen them mentioned.......

I'd take out any negatives though mate. If you can only see a scratch when cleaning the car, don't mention it. I'd change the sentence about the rear tyres, just put that the car will come with two new tyres. You want to sell the car to someone through your ad, you need to make them pick up the phone and call you over any of the other ads. For every point in your ad, I'd list as many benefits for it as possible. The car is having a P3 on Monday but what does that mean for a buyer? They might be thinking "what the hell is a P3??" Assumes buyers know nothing about the car I'd put something along the lines:

" The car is currently being serviced at a Nissan dealership. It is having a full P3 service which is the most expensive and comprehensive service the car will need. This means that the next service will not be needed for another 9k/12 months and that will be a P1 which is the cheapest at around £130 (Or whatever they are nowadays ooop north) therefore no expensive service costs for a few years. The next P3 is not due for another 36k/4yrs!!

This 350z benefits from the fantastic Carbon Cloth seats that grip you brilliantly and do not get uncomfortably hot/cold like leather seats do!

The exhaust system and anti-roll end links have just been replaced this week so no concerns over them, lots of cost free motoring ahead!"

You want to give people the impression that they can buy your car and not have to fork out a penny just after purchasing it. :)

Are you leaving the paddleshift in? That might help you grad the attention of the people to are put off by the autobox......

I was going to take the paddle shift out... while it works perfectly and feels oem, it looks a bit naff and would put people off i think. I think it'd put me off buying it...

Simon+Kat... HUD was from eBay but i think they're quite rare :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...