Trader shoutout

srobrien

Having just has a complete service on the zed I though I would give a couple of shoutouts to some traders involved.

- CS, supplied the HEL kit, excellent service and price as usual, spoke to him on the phone and he is a very nice guy to boot, sounds alot posher on the phone than I would expect :lol:

- Opie oils, got pretty much all my service parts here, excellent service again, can't believe how much money I saved on the parts compared to the alternatives. Also the stuff came in double quick time.

- R35LEE, sending me out some clips for the interior, spoke to him on the phone as well, good lad :thumbs:

- Carbon Forza, currently doing a project for me, been taking a bit longer due to a wee problem with his oven but he has constantly kept me updated with the ongoing work. Will update further when I get it back.

Nice to see in these times there are still decent traders out there and ones that offer decent discounts for motoring enthusiasts when everone else wants to screw us over.

Keep up the good work :thumbs:

@*!# man it looks cold up there :scare:

Nah its a cosy 1.5degC :lol:, may have to look out the gloves today.

ps you still got your original bonnet ?

Yeah I do why?

R

What are your plans for it ?.

Mine has a few annoying little chips and scratches so if yours is in better nick I'll swap you for mine + a few beer tokens your way :teeth: