anyone a member of the GTROC ?

P15UL T

Im looking to sell on a private plate that i bought for the GTR that i was planning to get , but things have changed

i have been a member on there for a while but never posted so just looking for someone that could put it in the for sale section for me

any help would be appreciated

Paul

How many posts do you need?

:lol::lol: he will teach you the ways of the spam ;)

Cheeky!

Dear forum users

Please note, with immediate effect, you must have more than 50 posts, and must have been registered on the forum for more than 3 months to post in the for sale and wanted sections.

This is due to an increased level of fraudulent activity.

Admin are working on an automated fix, BUT in the meantime, if you spot an advert in these sections, from someone registered less than 3 months OR with less than 50 posts, please click the REPORT post button - - which can be found in the bottom left corner of every post. Admin will remove the posts.

This is for the good of the whole forum, and legitimate new users should understand

As always, caveat emptor applies.

Thanks

I have been a member for over a year and have 42 posts............................................