Japs really do it in style!!

stanski

Sat bored in Hotel room so flicking through the TV channels which unusually seems to have a wide selection of other countries tv here?? Iranian , Arab, the usual American,german, BBC and other euro channels but best of all Japanese!! :D

Totally no idea what they are saying but looks really funny and well very inoccent almost child like and yet very respectful :thumbs:

In a similar vein had a few Japanese air crew staying also wish I could take a picture without looking like a pratt ? I have never seen any aircrews look so spotless, polished and elegant. It was like that Virgin airways ad where they all walk out in unison really made everyone stop and stare B)

bet their planes run on time also :lol:

Sat bored in Hotel room so flicking through the TV channels which unusually seems to have a wide selection of other countries tv here?? Iranian , Arab, the usual American,german, BBC and other euro channels but best of all Japanese!! :D

Totally no idea what they are saying but looks really funny and well very inoccent almost child like and yet very respectful :thumbs:

In a similar vein had a few Japanese air crew staying also wish I could take a picture without looking like a pratt ? I have never seen any aircrews look so spotless, polished and elegant. It was like that Virgin airways ad where they all walk out in unison really made everyone stop and stare B)

bet their planes run on time also :lol:

They do yeah :D

Everything Japanese runs like clockwork, is spotless, works perfectly and is efficient.

I'm always amazed at how clean the place is. You would never see a dirty truck on the road or muck in the gutters etc :)

Hoping to go once Baby Z is born although Lucy has been before and she loved it B)

By way of contrast sat in an Italian restaurant across road from hotel yes it's clean and food is nice but let's say the staff leave a lot to be desired. I fear if they smiled their time on the Earth would end abruptly!!!! :shrug: