Should I send this back?

ug45cwb

is this an official kit or a copy.

both are fibre glass, and as long as a decent repair is done it should be as good as new. its one advantage of FG repairs are easy and just as strong as original.

+1 doesn't look too bad at all, probably a careless courier.

Original from envy

Back it goes then imo...........

your a perfectionist. :lol: maybe worth asking envy to contribute to the cost of repair, and they can then claim it back from the courier.

personally i'd just repair, but not at my own expense. you'd never know the difference once painted and on. probably cost envy the same to fix it as it would to courier the old one back and send a new one out.

IMHO these are extremely superficial and normal preparation from a bodyshop will sort these.

The hairline cracks are likely from handling in transit, and won't affect the bumper structurally.

But the guy didn't pay for one with hairline cracks............

your a perfectionist. :lol: maybe worth asking envy to contribute to the cost of repair, and they can then claim it back from the courier.

personally i'd just repair, but not at my own expense. you'd never know the difference once painted and on. probably cost envy the same to fix it as it would to courier the old one back and send a new one out.

I can't claim back anything as it was delivered last week. Damages need to be notified within 48 hrs :(

Chris - let me know what the bodyshop says about costs to sort these and we'll sort something out :)

Having my nismo kit fitted, the bodyshop just called. Front bumper is cracked in a few places. Should I send it back or get them to cover it up? Is it likely to crack again once on the car? Anyone had similar issues?

Cheers

I think firstly you should have contacted envy before posting this thread.

thread locked till either OP or Envy contact me or any member of the team to unlock it. Dealing between OP and Envy can and should be done via pm.