Are three cars really enough

martinmac

• 3 weeks later...

Back in the dealers again. :surrender:

The ABS light comes on now and again. A three day wait before the could take it in. Went in this afternoon and it was there for a couple of hours. No explanation given to Liz but she heard the mechanic say it was a loose wire on the sensor they had just fitted. No charge as I would expect as it was their fault.

Now the unbelievable bit. Liz asked where her car was. The dealer replied it was in the customer car park. It wasnt when I came in says Liz.

"Well it must be somewhere so just go and have a look. What great service. :headhurt:

Found it after five minutes parked round the back of a building and they had washed it after I spent all day yesterday doing the full supernatural job on it. :rant:

I really cant get to hate the car but I refuse to have to go to the dealer anymore so its :byebye: Golf on Friday.

Back in the dealers again. :surrender:

The ABS light comes on now and again. A three day wait before the could take it in. Went in this afternoon and it was there for a couple of hours. No explanation given to Liz but she heard the mechanic say it was a loose wire on the sensor they had just fitted. No charge as I would expect as it was their fault.

Now the unbelievable bit. Liz asked where her car was. The dealer replied it was in the customer car park. It wasnt when I came in says Liz.

"Well it must be somewhere so just go and have a look. What great service. :headhurt:

Found it after five minutes parked round the back of a building and they had washed it after I spent all day yesterday doing the full supernatural job on it. :rant:

I really cant get to hate the car but I refuse to have to go to the dealer anymore so its :byebye: Golf on Friday.

Chop it in for some more Jap-crap, mate. :thumbs: