Time to say goodbye Punto

Beavis

It looks like the punto is destined for the great scrap yard in the sky :headhurt::byebye: Just to much corrosion in the floor area i am told. So i need a cheap run around to replace her. The sad thing is she still looks quite tidy compared to some of the crap you see on the roads :wacko: . But what do i buy next to replace with? :blush:

DSC_0454.jpg

:lol::thumbs:

I was may be thinking a diesel this time round though, but not sure thats the right move :blush:

Or you could go for an original Mini as you indicated in another thread.

That thought had occured to me Keith but i was thinking the mini would be a little project car to do with Ryan ;)

Aw - poor Punto! :byebye:

Do you do enough miles to justify a diesel though Dave?

Probably not Vik :blush:

last month for tax and mot on the punto i am afraid. Cant help but thinking that the mot stations are been told to fail older cars, the same place mot'd the car last year and there was no mention of all the corrosion then and its only done 9k since :wacko:

Aw - poor Punto! :byebye:

last month for tax and mot on the punto i am afraid. Cant help but thinking that the mot stations are been told to fail older cars, the same place mot'd the car last year and there was no mention of all the corrosion then and its only done 9k since :wacko:

Tester had probably just watched Top Gear and the Lancia 'issues' and came into work ready to fail the next Italian car he had to check :lol:

sell it. Some people wishing to buy new car are buying bangers to get the 2 to 3k of a new car goverment sheme. Theres a shortage of them I hear

You have to have owned it for 12 months minimum to qualify for the government scrappage scheme.

sell it. Some people wishing to buy new car are buying bangers to get the 2 to 3k of a new car goverment sheme. Theres a shortage of them I hear

You have to have owned it for 12 months minimum to qualify for the government scrappage scheme.

bugger!

bugger!

bollox! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...