I am Back!!!

SunGodRA

• 3 weeks later...

better to rest for a few weeks now than cause long term problems. believe me i wish i had put more into my physio work 5 years ago.

i'm back with the speacilists for the 4th time, i now have abnormal bone growth in my knee and arthritis in my knees. i have a severe heal spur in my right foot and regulalry suffer from a limp depending on how hard i push things. i'm 27 and i miss so many things. i'm trying to get sorted to play rugby again but my phsyio-terrorist thinks i'm crazy :lol:

another 3 weeks resting is better than 20 years of constant pain.

sorry to hear this mate,

i borrow the missus tramadol on occasion, there "friken awsam man"...(chris moyles impression of miley cirus)

have to agree with vic they are very addictive, i took them for 4 days while on hoilday, they make you feel amazing and then when you try and stop you feel ill and you dont realise it the tablets making you like that, you just think your still in pain so take some more.

the missus has been on them for well over 2 years due to surgery on her leg, she is now imune to the morphine they give her after surgery and has to get some other wondeful concoction

Paul

haha awsome, how does handling compare to the zed lol :teeth:

Asda one was okay, but extremely slow! We went to Tesco's and my father went to Customer Services to ask for a battery chair - and the bloke said 'who's it for, how old is he' - my father ask why this was relevant, and the bloke said that there was only one available at the moment, but it was faulty - apparently it had been repaired but it was now 'A lot faster' than it should be!

OMG he was right! - this thing was very fast and potentially dangerous in the hands of a pentioner! :lol::lol::lol: when I reversed it and pressed the forward trigger, I actually got a little bit on wheel spin! :yahoo: three point turn in the wine isle caused a few looks and stares :lol:

SO if anyone happens to go to Tescos in Herne Bay, go to Customer Services and ask for chair no1 :#1: I go there most days and always ask for no1 - today it was out, and I had to have no3 - very slow!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Asda one was okay, but extremely slow! We went to Tesco's and my father went to Customer Services to ask for a battery chair - and the bloke said 'who's it for, how old is he' - my father ask why this was relevant, and the bloke said that there was only one available at the moment, but it was faulty - apparently it had been repaired but it was now 'A lot faster' than it should be!

OMG he was right! - this thing was very fast and potentially dangerous in the hands of a pentioner! :lol::lol::lol: when I reversed it and pressed the forward trigger, I actually got a little bit on wheel spin! :yahoo: three point turn in the wine isle caused a few looks and stares :lol:

SO if anyone happens to go to Tescos in Herne Bay, go to Customer Services and ask for chair no1 :#1: I go there most days and always ask for no1 - today it was out, and I had to have no3 - very slow!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Awesome :lol: