when your bored do you find..

Husky

+1 this is my worst habbit :bangin:

+2 Happens all the time :headhurt:

+3 I used to buy zed stuff all the time when I was bored (and usually pi**ed :lol: ) and then sell them on here when I couldn't be arsed to fit them!

+4

just bought some HFC's

and am easily being persauded into a re map :lol: doesn't take much to twist my arm :lol:

I bought some Kinetix HFC's and a V+ Plenum from america and waited 7 weeks for it to arrive as it came by surface mail, then sold them on here when they arrived at a loss as I couldn't be arsed to fit them :bangin:

+1 this is my worst habbit :bangin:

+2 Happens all the time :headhurt:

+3 I used to buy zed stuff all the time when I was bored (and usually pi**ed :lol: ) and then sell them on here when I couldn't be arsed to fit them!

+4

just bought some HFC's

and am easily being persauded into a re map :lol: doesn't take much to twist my arm :lol:

I bought some Kinetix HFC's and a V+ Plenum from america and waited 7 weeks for it to arrive as it came by surface mail, then sold them on here when they arrived at a loss as I couldn't be arsed to fit them :bangin:

ever think it would have been easier to just fit them. :lol: then again i have the same set of alloys still sitting in my lounge 4 months later :blush: