when your bored do you find..

Husky

its really hard to not sit and spend money on the net :dummy: especially when theres all those shiny zed bits you can buy. i get bored, like today sat on my own and think, you know what would be fun... i should buy something! then before you know it i have an other random thing to pick up from the post orifice. :surrender::cry:

having been a passenger with him recently I actually think he enjoys his ditch finders............. :headhurt:

haha enjoy err... NO :scare: they are predictable though! you know you will never ever be attached to the ground in the wet. can you imagine what my drive through the tropical storm to scotland was like last night :dummy::dummy:

oh and they will be bennet specials ;):ninja::lol:

Damn it Husky you have time to be bored!! Swop ya! :scare:

So are you now stuck in your house in Scotland behind sandbags with the mass rain showers apparently?? Why not buy a paddling pool? :)

No need for paddling pools up here at the mo. Just get the red speedos on and head out onto the road, mega deep puddles everywhere.

Even special chicken s**t paddling puddles on closed roads :teeth: For those who dont like the excitment of moving cars

+1 this is my worst habbit :bangin:

+2 Happens all the time :headhurt:

+3 I used to buy zed stuff all the time when I was bored (and usually pi**ed :lol: ) and then sell them on here when I couldn't be arsed to fit them!

anyone whos been to my house knows im going to start hitting part capacity soon and have the inevitable clear out or fitting weekend :lol:

+1 this is my worst habbit :bangin:

+2 Happens all the time :headhurt:

+3 I used to buy zed stuff all the time when I was bored (and usually pi**ed :lol: ) and then sell them on here when I couldn't be arsed to fit them!

+4

just bought some HFC's

and am easily being persauded into a re map :lol: doesn't take much to twist my arm :lol: