thread closed

sketch

yeah im just owtside ipswich, what are the prices like? ive got a couple of places that i have previously used with my other cars so ill get some prices off them first.

im guessing they are going to want my car for a couple of days so i mite aswell get a couple of other bits i want done at the same time

i want the spoiler holes filled, rear badge removed and holes filled, front badge removed and smoother and my new spoiler painted

they are really good and they'll sort you out with a courtesy car for you if you want at no extra cost. i think their hourly rate is about £30 but best to ring them direct. but its the car and quality that makes them top notch. Rick won't let anyhting out of his shop unless its perfect.

they'll also do mechanical stuff if you want, or fit mods. and i use them to do my services on the zed as the bodyshop is run by the people who are TEAM AFM the touring car team, they do anything and everything and the work is excellent. couldn't rate them highly enough.

tell them richard with the 350z told you, and they might bea ble to come to a deal (can't make promises on this as its their shop :blush: )

hmmm courtesy car, sounds good, have you got a contact number so i can give them a ring, cheers

yes mate, can sort that out for you. i know they have just shut for the day, as i was down there about an hour ago collecting my old front bumper.

Ipswich accident and repair/Team AFM 01473 624890

their open weekdays 8am to 5.30pm

ask them about the courtesy car i don't think they charge for them, but i've only had it for a day here and there when they've worked on my car. and not been charged for it.