Was it just me....

Danny 350Z

Was it just me...

When I was young and learning to swim, I put airbands around my ankles at the side of the pool thinking that I could probably walk on water......Stepped off then wondered and panicked as I was slapping around upside-down in the pool with my feet in the air, drowning.

Just wondering if it was only me that had that failed 'Eurika' moment as a kid. :bangin:

i thought i could stand on those board floats and walk, cant say it went well tbh :blush:

I also thought i could go hand over hand under a gargo net the height of a house. yeah i ended up smashing both wrists and my face in that attempt :lol: my hand was basically hanging off :lol:

edit: i found the treehouse, but theyve taken the cargo net down funnily enough, it was strung right from the top and thats where i fell from :blush:

http://www.blairdrummond.com/attractions/castle.php

Oiy you - shut it! and do you???? :lol: Oh yeah, FB - well Danny does too as he's my friend! so :p

Not it wasn't me, i was scared of water - didn't learn to swim until my 20's. Daren't even put my head under in the bath! :blush: