To all owners of Nissan 350z 2009 *ROADSTERS*

Hello,

I work on behalf of Indiefield - a research company in London. We are looking to invite owners of Nissan 350z's, Porsche Boxters, Mercedes SLK, and Audi TT's purchased from May 2009 onwards. We wish to invite you to a focus group in Slough or Barnet to give your opinions on new sports cars before they are released to the public. So not only do you have the treat of seeing a top of the range sports car but we will pay £100 for your time - which will be two hours.

The research is taking place on the weekend of the 21st of November in Slough, and weekend of the 28th November in Barnet. If you would like to hear more about this please call me on 020 8245 8000. Alternatively email me on lisa.hartleindiefield.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Lisa Hartle

Hello Stan,

Thank you for pointing that out, but I thought people reading the post my know someone who does own one of the other cars and so would be inline for a referal fee lol?

Yours Sincerely,

Lisa Hartle

I am sure there are but people might take it the wrong way especially as it's yourfirst post? Sorry we have people scamming every now and again that's all please don't take it the wrong way? :)

why 2009 only? As a research company you know there is only 1 roadster model zed since 2005?

Hello Greekman and Chris'I, if you would like to take part in the research can you please either email me asap lisa.hartle@indiefield.co.uk or call me on 020 8245 8000. You may well have the chance to drive the vehicles it's all very hush hush as to what is going to happen. The reason we need 2009 vehicles is because this is what the client has asked for.

Kind regards,

Lisa

Hello Greekman and Chris'I, if you would like to take part in the research can you please either email me asap lisa.hartle@indiefield.co.uk or call me on 020 8245 8000. You may well have the chance to drive the vehicles it's all very hush hush as to what is going to happen. The reason we need 2009 vehicles is because this is what the client has asked for.

Kind regards,

Lisa

I'm afraid I dont meet your clients criteria, I was just enquiring why it was a specific type and age you wanted. I guess it makes sense given the other drop tops in the list :blush:

Just spoke with Lisa.

She is looking for people who have purchased 350z Roadsters (Only Roadsters) from May to September this year. Said she may struggle as the 370z Coupe came out June/July with the 370z Roadster to follow some time next year.