UFC - M.E.N. arena Manchester Boozers ????

Was sorting this today... getting the train in on saturday at about 2pm and getting on the pop... i've budgeted about £75 for drink and £25 for travel... (staying in Altrincham, and then tram/train back on Sunday). We've guessed at an average of £3 a pint over the whole day, leaving me with enough for 25 pints... result! lol. I'll be asleep by 6 i know it.

:lol::lol:

Yup, im heading on the train at lunchtime so should arrive at a similar time....

Ive budgeted £300 for beer,food,beer,food and lapdances.... oh and I have booked Monday off work to recover from the sunday night ticks :wacko:

I reckon that will be about 15 pints :blush:

:drunk::snack::drunk::snack::cloud9:

How you feeling boys?

I woke up fine this morning... had 12 pints all day without any tea... drank from 2 till the end of the Courture fight, but i was flagging that last hour in there - my hangover had kicked in by then, so i didnt go back out into town. Managed to blag our way down to the front and were sat on row D for most of the night :D

Got the train back home this morning and have had a Tesco breakfast, which cures all hangover's...!

How you feeling boys?

I woke up fine this morning... had 12 pints all day without any tea... drank from 2 till the end of the Courture fight, but i was flagging that last hour in there - my hangover had kicked in by then, so i didnt go back out into town. Managed to blag our way down to the front and were sat on row D for most of the night :D

Got the train back home this morning and have had a Tesco breakfast, which cures all hangover's...!

How did you blag that ? Did you get a photo with GSP ? He was sat in row D .

We got the train at 11, started drinking at 11:30 and didn't stop till 3:30 this morning, went to a gentlemens club called obsessions LOL , my mates had a couple of dances at £20 a pop but I was a good boy, still ended up spending £150 throughout the day tho, it's been a bit of a dear do all in all.

Enjoyed all the fights tho except the couture fight which was boring and at best a draw. Thought Bisping pulled it out the bag after a dodgy 1st round , I wouldn't like to be Paul Kelly this morning, I best his ribs are sore.

Anyway just got back to derby and I'm goin out on the **** again now, doh, glad I booked tomorrow off work