UFC - M.E.N. arena Manchester Boozers ????

Hey Peeps

Im off to see the UFC next Saturday night at the M.E.N. Arena .. can't wait :boxing::yahoo:

Never had the pleasure of going to Manchester on a 'night out' before but should be plenty of time for beers after and I will be on a mission to get :drunk:

We are staying in the Ramada Manchester Piccadilly which I think is pretty near the centre. Has anyone got any good suggestions of where to go for some classy'ish type bars ???

Thanks in advance

:thumbs:

Oh.... almost forgot, if anyone can recommend a decent Kebab house too that would be most useful too

:snack::thumbs:

Oh.... almost forgot, if anyone can recommend a decent Kebab house too that would be most useful too

Mate.......every kebab house is decent when your pi$$ed :bangin:

Mmmm, you do have a point, however The Kebab House on the Wardwick in Derby puts way too much Salad on and their kebab meat isnt to what I would call 'Tarmac's standard' and don't even get me started on their Chips :yuck:

If your in the centre there are plenty of places nearby - some of the proper Manks will be on soon to let you know - but when a certain Mr Stew invited us for a night out in Mank - ooh my head!! :drunk: we went to Zinc bar and watched the world go by - it was great - also the Printworks opposite - the Triangle is the area - only 5 mins walk from Piccadilly

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&sou ... CAoQnwIwAA

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&sou ... CAoQnwIwAA

Stew found a decent Kebab shop in Piccadilly garden just near the hotel - but I can recommend Turkish Delight in Chorlton - but thats a 15 min Cab ride out.

Wish I could pop over and join you Tarmac but unfortunately time is against me :byebye:

PM me if you need any detailed info

Im there too on Saturday with 4 mates from work and about 20 others :wacko:

Even though Manc is local for me, i've hardly ever been out there - probably less than 10 times ever. I think we're starting in the Northern Quarter at 2pm... on it all day, then back into the center after that.

Im there too on Saturday with 4 mates from work and about 20 others :wacko:

Even though Manc is local for me, i've hardly ever been out there - probably less than 10 times ever. I think we're starting in the Northern Quarter at 2pm... on it all day, then back into the center after that.

Ooh watch out mank the zed boys are in town :teeth:

Xmas markets from 18 th nov. So you can get fed and drunk :thumbs:

I too will be in Manchester over that weekend :yahoo:

I did plan to watch the UFC too but the ticket prices were extortionate! Decided to have a night out in Manchester anyway since I've Never been out there before ...

Just out of curiosity ... how much did you get tickets for?

When I checked, they were already upto £260 a ticket! I went to the one in Brum a while back and that was only £50 ... so didn't see the point in it ...

Think I stayed in the Ramada....

There was a kebab shop basically underneath it which I stumbled upon and it was decent enough. I had had a lot of beers that night with Stanski and drewbie though!

Loads of good bars in manc, been there a few times with work mates too. Anywhere in city centre and print works is reasonable enough to be honest.

Didnt like northern quarter much....its got to be canal str all the way...lots of students..but then again it depends on what you are after i think.... ;)

To me its got to be find-kill-bring home!!! :lol::lol:

Not sure Tarmac will want an @nal treat down that end of town :surrender:

Didnt like northern quarter much....its got to be canal str all the way...lots of students..but then again it depends on what you are after i think.... ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

its just the name m8...dont scare him off....lots of birds there..and its hunting season...then again if there is a mrs tarmac around i d better shut up!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

its just the name m8...dont scare him off....lots of birds there..and its hunting season...then again if there is a mrs tarmac around i d better shut up!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

Isnt it ok if we are in different postal code areas :lol:;)

Chill sprinkles, thats a joke..... Yeah Greekman there is a Mrs Tarmac and she is currently carrying Bambino Tarmac so im on good behaviour ;)

Chill sprinkles, thats a joke..... Yeah Greekman there is a Mrs Tarmac and she is currently carrying Bambino Tarmac so im on good behaviour ;)

Oh congrats dude!!!! :yahoo:

the stick to the hotel's bar.... :p:lol:

Chill sprinkles, thats a joke..... Yeah Greekman there is a Mrs Tarmac and she is currently

carrying Bambino Tarmac so im on good behaviour ;)

Cheers dude. :thumbs:

Oh congrats dude!!!! :yahoo:

the stick to the hotel's bar.... :p:lol:

There you go Tarmac

:lol:

http://www.canal-st.co.uk/

I am missing that front left headlight still.....and i know where you live!!! ;):lol::lol::lol:

:scare::scare: Where your gone mate - or have I missed that thread? Can Uncle Alex not source one for you? :D

Anyway I have a big scarey cat here keeping guard on things! :lol:

Had an intimate encounter with a tyre wall at brands hatch....and the offside one is a nightmare to find...plenty of drivers ones... :angry:

as for the cat....my nickname from my wrestling years is 'the dog'....so take back the gay comments or lock your zed in the garage.....

actually now that i am thinking about it...if i got your wing and door they wouldnt even need spraying.....plus the passenger seat with the airbag....hmmmm :evil::lol::lol:

Eek sorry to hear about that you Know how those tyre

Walls just jump out and bite :scare:

hey I am not scared ....fortunately the local council have helped me since they decided to put 15 foot speed bumps here :rant: No idea how Stew got over them think he has that hydraulic suspension set up Cuban stylie on his :lol:

hope you get some sources soon mate :thumbs: why not just buy my whole car?

Ps no gay comment meant for you btw just wanted to pass on info to Tarmac :lol:

Eek sorry to hear about that you Know how those tyre

Walls just jump out and bite :scare:

I know m8...i thought it was only trees and lamp posts that did it!!! :lol:

hey I am not scared ....fortunately the local council have helped me since they decided to put 15 foot speed bumps here :rant: No idea how Stew got over them think he has that hydraulic suspension set up Cuban stylie on his :lol:

hope you get some sources soon mate :thumbs: why not just buy my whole car?

Haha i hevent got 4x4 so you should feel quite safe... ;):lol:

Ps no gay comment meant for you btw just wanted to pass on info to Tarmac :lol:

I am only messing dude!!! :p

why doesn't that surprise me. You know what canal street is synonymous for

Northern Qtr has some of the best bars. Some tucked away. You dont get the riff raff of the rest of the town. Other place I'd recommend is Mojo's down around the back of Kendals

Was sorting this today... getting the train in on saturday at about 2pm and getting on the pop... i've budgeted about £75 for drink and £25 for travel... (staying in Altrincham, and then tram/train back on Sunday). We've guessed at an average of £3 a pint over the whole day, leaving me with enough for 25 pints... result! lol. I'll be asleep by 6 i know it.