New wheel advice?

Gibby

Ideally I want volk gtfs but there mental pricing!! I really like the ultralite nurburgring in hyper silver, I think they would look gr8 on my zed with the right suspension setup! I know everybody has there own opinion? Wot you guys think? Just think rocket bunny Z style!

Ideally I want volk gtfs but there mental pricing!! I really like the ultralite nurburgring in hyper silver, I think they would look gr8 on my zed with the right suspension setup! I know everybody has there own opinion? Wot you guys think? Just think rocket bunny Z style!

:wave:

I like the Nur's, the only problem being the Zed's massive arches. In order to make them look spot on you'd need 20mm spacers and pretty low set suspension.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

The missus is fine about the cost of the wheels, I just haven't mentioned the tyres to her yet ;)

£100 for a full set of tyres is great ;)

I don't want nankangs, I's like something with some grip :lol: Or did you miss off a '0'?

Nope, you just missed the veiled sarcasm:

Mrs Rich5259: Those wheels are pretty reasonably priced, nice one. How much will tyres cost?

Mr Rich5259: We get a discount on the forum for four MPS2's for £100 which is a bargain, don't you agree?

Mr Rich5259: Yes dear.

;)

• 3 months later...