HOLIDAY 2010

Vik54

i saw this when watching the GP and wondered what it was!

tbh although this and the track looked pretty spectacular i really don't like it. :thumbdown: its purely a circus for the wealthy to parade around. i like the old tracks with some racing heritage, (favourite is spa), but F1 has been losing them over the last 15-10 years to the likes of this and i think its a real shame

whats wrong with a ferarri tent with a F1 car where you can sit in it and have your photo taken; and "pit stop challenge" (like they used to have at silverstone for the F1) where you get to change a F1 wheel against the clock! me and my sister did this a few years ago against 2 blokes and we won!! you should have seen their faces :lol::#1:

i saw this when watching the GP and wondered what it was!

tbh although this and the track looked pretty spectacular i really don't like it. :thumbdown: its purely a circus for the wealthy to parade around. i like the old tracks with some racing heritage, (favourite is spa), but F1 has been losing them over the last 15-10 years to the likes of this and i think its a real shame

whats wrong with a ferarri tent with a F1 car where you can sit in it and have your photo taken; and "pit stop challenge" (like they used to have at silverstone for the F1) where you get to change a F1 wheel against the clock! me and my sister did this a few years ago against 2 blokes and we won!! you should have seen their faces :lol::#1:

Thats my girl! :lol:

My Dads in Abu Dhabi and Dubai every month or so checking on his offices there. I might try hitch along....

He goes to all the cool events and stuff there. Always sends me pictures too to make me jealous!