Quote "I have seen Hell"!!

stanski

Left the house 11:30 got to Ikea Leeds 12:20

15 mins trying to find somewhere to park.

foolishly thought they stack the warehouses in the same locations for their stock ... Oh no ..

Couldnt ask at the customer desk as the entire population of Leeds had decided to ...

So walked in to the rabbit run got to the section I wanted eventually to find what I needed. :yahoo:

Tried to fight my way back to the entrance then in the back way to the self service warehouse bit - the entire population of Bradford by now had turned up! :scare:

Found my stuff just 2 boxes left even though Ikea Ashton had told us they had 60!!

Get to tills 10mins while they faff about go to lift at carpark to go down 1 level eventually the lift arrives 3 of us get in with our trolleys after a while this guy turns to me and with a scared voice says "I have just seen Hell!!!" :surrender:

couldnt agree more poor sod probably his first visit? :bang:

Stew you have been warned stay an Ikea Virgin save yourself!! :surrender:

You have all been warned stay away ....... :byebye:

Left the house 11:30 got to Ikea Leeds 12:20

15 mins trying to find somewhere to park.

foolishly thought they stack the warehouses in the same locations for their stock ... Oh no ..

Couldnt ask at the customer desk as the entire population of Leeds had decided to ...

So walked in to the rabbit run got to the section I wanted eventually to find what I needed. :yahoo:

Tried to fight my way back to the entrance then in the back way to the self service warehouse bit - the entire population of Bradford by now had turned up! :scare:

Found my stuff just 2 boxes left even though Ikea Ashton had told us they had 60!!

Get to tills 10mins while they faff about go to lift at carpark to go down 1 level eventually the lift arrives 3 of us get in with our trolleys after a while this guy turns to me and with a scared voice says "I have just seen Hell!!!" :surrender:

couldnt agree more poor sod probably his first visit? :bang:

Stew you have been warned stay an Ikea Virgin save yourself!! :surrender:

You have all been warned stay away ....... :byebye:

Until Ikea proposes it's not getting a look.....

A new shopping centre opened in Aberdeen the other day. Reports I've heard I won't be visiting for a while..... :headhurt:

Hehe, I know all the shortcuts in my nearest Ikea, lol

So did i mate but its the great unwashed with their sproggs thats the issue!!

Chris its a chest of drawers and wardrobe we got this weekend :surrender:

Chest of drawers all put together nicely and no spare bits left :lol: