MSI 8800 GTS 512MB (G92 chip - the good one)

neo

Just fully upgraded my pc so have most of the internal bits for sale, first up is the gfx card -

MSI NX8800GTS 512MB PCI-e slot

bought approx 2 yrs ago

cost £225

don't confuse this card with the inferior 320MB/640MB versions as they used a slightly slower and larger die size.

Looking for around £70 + p+p or very sensible offers :)

Is that a full height card?

I need to buy a decent graphics card but I can only use a low profile card as it's a slimline PC....

yes it's a full height card.

u may struggle to get a low profile card that is any good at playing games :(

what slot u got AGP or PCI-e ??

Can vouch for this GTS 8800 512MB, I have 2 of these in SLI and they are superb cards!! GLWTS!! :thumbs:

now got a ati 5850 1GB now plus phenomII x3 720 chip, plays CoD4 at 1980x1020 with everything switched on to max, have capped my FPS to 125 and it very very rarely drops below that, awesome card for the money :teeth:

PCI-e slots.

Yes, struggling to find any cards apart from cards around the £30-£50 mark which are obviously quite old technology wise.

I always used to get the latest graphics cards and motherboards & processors etc but then got a new HP DC5800 which is a good machine but because it's low profile it's hard to expand. All I have been able to expand so far is a larger hard drive and more memory and runs Windows 7 superbly, not installed any games but was hoping to upgrade the graphics before Modern Warfare 2 comes out....

Although I suppose any graphics card will be better than the on board graphics.....