Tesco clubcard rewards... thanks to my zed!

marzman

Seeing as i only fill up with fuel at Tesco, i get to use my clubcard and so have loads of points. They're worth £65 in cash, but you can convert them on the tesco website to rewards, which are worth 4x more.

So... i've gone for hotel vouchers, giving me £260 of vouchers to use. So i've just booked 4 nights at the Hilton in Kensington, London over christmas day, which should total £490, but its only costing me £230...! How cool is that?! Propper bargain!

Seeing as i only fill up with fuel at Tesco, i get to use my clubcard and so have loads of points. They're worth £65 in cash, but you can convert them on the tesco website to rewards, which are worth 4x more.

So... i've gone for hotel vouchers, giving me £260 of vouchers to use. So i've just booked 4 nights at the Hilton in Kensington, London over christmas day, which should total £490, but its only costing me £230...! How cool is that?! Propper bargain!

Bugger I spend about £150 a week on fuel :thumbdown: But I hate Tesco with a passion! its all Asda around here!

Is it the Hilton Olympia by any chance - Kensington High Street? Nice hotel been there loads fo times on training courses nearby- had the Honeymoon suite there once (by mistake) their co** up! :lol:

Bugger I spend about £150 a week on fuel :thumbdown: But I hate Tesco with a passion! its all Asda around here!

Is it the Hilton Olympia by any chance - Kensington High Street? Nice hotel been there loads fo times on training courses nearby- had the Honeymoon suite there once (by mistake) their co** up! :lol:

Yes stan, it is the Olympia... was the only one i could use my vouchers at :blush:

Chris, spa hotel... if i'd invested a little more time i'd have probably found a decent spa hotel to go to instead... but there's so many choices, it took me almost 2 hours to pick what i got...! In the end i was like screw it, and picked the easiest one!

Yes stan, it is the Olympia... was the only one i could use my vouchers at :blush:

Chris, spa hotel... if i'd invested a little more time i'd have probably found a decent spa hotel to go to instead... but there's so many choices, it took me almost 2 hours to pick what i got...! In the end i was like screw it, and picked the easiest one!

I used to love going down there - was a long time ago - there should still be a very nice Italian restaurant across the road from the hotel and great Curry house about 1/2 a mile up Kensington High Street heading towards the Palace :snack: That was the first time I ever had a curry :teeth:

I could have booked the Olympia for £64 for 4 nights over Christmas without any vouchers.

Perk of working for Hilton I suppose :yahoo:

Olympia isn't one of the best Hilton's in London though, there are far better hotels in London. You have the likes of Park Lane, the Waldorf, Green Park, The Trafalgar etc etc

I could have booked the Olympia for £64 for 4 nights over Christmas without any vouchers.

Olympia isn't one of the best Hilton's in London though, there are far better hotels in London. You have the likes of Park Lane, the Waldorf, Green Park, The Trafalgar etc etc

Thats right... but Park Lane was something like £193 a night :surrender::surrender:

Thats right... but Park Lane was something like £193 a night :surrender::surrender:

Is Bristol Cars still there??? Have a peep in the showroom - turn up in your shouty car! ;)

I used my tesco credit card for expenses so had over £200 of vouchers last year, Joy got some lovely stuff from Goldsmiths last Christmas :teeth:

Yeah I forgot to mention, if you get a Tesco Clubcard CC, you get double points when filling up, once on the CC and once on the clubcard! Even better :teeth: