Post office strikes!

srobrien

Went to pick up a parcel from the postal office this morning and CRACK!! battered my lip off the damn speed hump! Im fed up with it now its the second time its been repaired and its getting too expensive. I need some suggestions on what to replace it with. I really liked the greddy as it was different and suits the agressive v2 spoiler and bonnet but it was perhaps a bit too low.

Cheers

R

DSCF0164.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

Is your car lowered?

I've had a problem with mine scraping, and its taken a couple of knocks on Wales/Scotland drives, but its never cracked, only ever scuffed under the corners near the wheel arches (lowest point).

Has it cracked in the same place as a previous break? Perhaps this is the reason for it going again and the whole thing is weakened now? As above, perhaps a thin steel brace mounted on the inside of the lip may help, but having that made and fitted may outweigh a few simple repairs each time? :shrug:

is it the smae hump thats done you over again ?

if so i believe its time to find another route !

seriously though , feeling your pain . very time ive curbed an alloy (touch wood not on the Z yet) ive been close to tears its juts not fair ! road should be pool table flat darn it !