happy birthday biscuit

zedwagon

if he's been a member for a year maybe we should post a celebratory picture................ :lol:

:lol: that may be an idea ! anyone got one?? :surrender:

oh god, not again, he'll throw a hissy fit :lol:

Leave the poor man alone - else he'll bash you with his Louis Vuitton :lol:

Congrats on lasting a whole year Rich :yahoo::clap:

lol i can't do that now either :lol: my family keg of a belly has disastrous effects on gravity and movement. i could nver do flips or anything really.

my dancing got better with the more i drank,

actually to be honest i don't think it ever got better i just cared less :lol:

lol i can't do that now either :lol: my family keg of a belly has disastrous effects on gravity and movement. i could nver do flips or anything really.

my dancing got better with the more i drank,

actually to be honest i don't think it ever got better i just cared less :lol:

This was me in my prime! :blush:;)

http://video.aol.co.uk/video-detail/family-guy-roller-disco/60164932

i used to go to roller world in colchester when i was younger. but i was a blader not a quad person.

my skates spent most of their time on the ramps when i was at college. used to go to playstation in london and and a few other places as well. even got featured in unity magazine. not an article on me specifically but my picture was in it :teeth:

some good tunes, but not the kind of skating i did, those were on quads, i used blades, and i used to spend most of my time going backwards really fast to annoy all the quads who couldn't go as fast. :lol:

and music wise i remember seeing steps there before they were famous :lol:

i used to go to roller world in colchester when i was younger. but i was a blader not a quad person.

my skates spent most of their time on the ramps when i was at college. used to go to playstation in london and and a few other places as well. even got featured in unity magazine. not an article on me specifically but my picture was in it :teeth:

I had my first snog and first feel of breasts in rollerworld derby - jenny langdale was her name, oh the memories

Happy bday by the way. :thumbs:

I had my first snog and first feel of breasts in rollerworld derby - jenny langdale was her name, oh the memories

Happy bday by the way. :thumbs:

i laughed alot at that mate hahahahaha