Front/BackWasher Jets??

chocohercules

Hi Guys still have the problem with my Front and back Washer jets not working. When i press on the stalk the Wipers Work but no water is squirting out!! Have checked and there is no noise coming from the motors!! DOes anyone know which Fuse box contorls the waterjets for the windows and what Fuse number it is, i have tried looking on the search tool on this site but cant find the right answer??? Also the Fuse location for rear window De-Mister. My car is an 03 JDM Model :headhurt:

You do know that you push the stalk forwards and backwards to get the water??

Just asking 'cos I nearly took mine to a garage to get it fixed until I worked this out :blush:

:lol: Sorry :lol:

Yeah I know :wacko:

I love the Z but like all my favourite things (cameras, computers, girls) I have 100% ZERO interest in what goes on inside. Had to get PIMM to fit my pop-charger for instance. To me it looked like brain surgery on acid but he seemed to think it was easy. I think he was whistling at one point.

Just decorated the front room and will be getting an electrician to fit the new light-switch. :help: