The New A-Team Whoop!

nurrish

Anyone seen this pic yet

500x_New-a-team-700.jpg

Here's the first shot of the new A-Team cast and yes, B.A. Baracus does look kinda tiny. The full shot, the cast list — in effect, the full plan — comes together below, right in front of the GMC van.

Yes, that's Quinton "Rampage" Jackson playing Mr. T playing B.A. Baracus. Bradley Cooper is Face. Sharlto Copley from District 9 is playing Murdoch while Liam Neeson will lead the new A-Team as Hannibal. And yes, that is the GMC van behind them. All is right in the world.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/10/79995/index.html

Looking good :#1:

Come on mate its like the original Knight Rider - yes it was tongue in cheek and camp but at least the actors did'nt look like they were from a boyband. :lol: Those A team bods look like they just came off X factor or somewhere equally lame!

I am sure they are good actors ...I do keep an open mind but so far a lot of remakes tend to be a bit flat - suppose its not original like it was first time round so we know what to expect?

Will they still have the bush in the middle of the road that conceals a ramp ? :lol::bangin:

I LOVE the A team!

Is it going to be like Miami Vice - serious and crap or like Starsky and Hutch - funny and brilliant????

If they make it serious I will be forced to write a seriously worded letter of complaint to the studio! :p:lol::lol:

Rampage is also seen on the current series of The Ultimate Fighter - Heavyweights.

His second time as a coach on the series.

He's fought Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva in the Pride Fighting and UFC a total of three times, only winning once.

Wanderlei knocked him out viciously in Pride with a barrage of knees.

So yeah, just walk up to him and say he's from a gay boyband, I dare you, lol

(Shame he's retiring from the sport tho...)

Rampage is also seen on the current series of The Ultimate Fighter - Heavyweights.

His second time as a coach on the series.

He's fought Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva in the Pride Fighting and UFC a total of three times, only winning once.

Wanderlei knocked him out viciously in Pride with a barrage of knees.

So yeah, just walk up to him and say he's from a gay boyband, I dare you, lol

(Shame he's retiring from the sport tho...)

:surrender::surrender:

well anyway the rest of them look camp then .... He he he as long as they don't try to take themselves too seriously and copy the original series too closely like I said they need to make something different but with the humour of the original just not go all weedy like a lot if the current crop of spin offs !! If it's pants we have to endure it forever on Dave then Dejavu then again on sone other Channel for ever

more

ok so I have now jinxed myself to watching it religiously :lol:;)

If you watch some of the current Ultimate Fighter Series, it's like when he's smack talkin to Rashad Evans (the opposing coach) he's gettin into character for B.A., lol.

Mind you, Rampage does drive an Audi R8, some there's a flaw right there.... (think, he's black and does things that don't help the stereotype, i.e. expensive "ride", which gets the "big shiny rims" treatment, I was more suprised there weren't any spinners on the R8...)

I can't wait to see this :yahoo:

I also can't wait to see the UFC on the 14th November Manchester woooohoooo

:thumbs:

Yeah, you'll have a right treat.

Randy Couture is on that card, aswell as Bisping and Hardy

Bisping was a publicity stunt for the UFC to get UK interest, he is good but is just a UFC poster boy for UK market. His skill does not come even close to most of the talent UFC are holding.

But until UFC sign Fedor (which is highly unlikely), they will never be able to say they have the best HW fighter in MMA or best overall MMA fighter in the world and in history :blush:

Yeah I can't wait BM... Will be awesome :D

I appreciate what your saying Jay, he hasnt had that many tough opponents but I still like him and I wouldnt fight him for a sausage roll...

I think its good to have him in the UFC flying the flag for us :thumbs:

True, keep an eye out for John Hathaway on the UFC scene, he's british and is abouts to explode, he has some amazing talent B)

True true, saw the Fedor vs Arlowski fight on Affliction and Fedor has pure knockout power!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaO4VW3s-Wo

Thats nothing, the guy is a friggin machine:

He gets slammed on neck and still wins unhurt: :scare:

What top MMA fighters say of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40kDJsw8dwU

Amazing ground techniques

really want to get over to russia and train with red devil fight club, but those people are not human, few screws loose heard alot of horror stories :blush:

The Hangover is a legendary film, and that guy has a brilliant part in it. If he is half as good in this A-Team remake as he was in the Hangover, I'm watching it!

I can't remember seeing him in the Hangover... which one was he ???

Might be wanting one of them bags off you in the new year Jay... mine is almost knackered by all the punishment ive been giving it :boxing:

• 2 months later...