the fairlady badge

Hughzy

Well they still call em that in Japan and mines a Japanese car so it has to stay. :thumbs:

Or you are trying to fool people to think your a "Fair Lady", but then you bust out the slaplist on their a$$, check names, find name, slap to oblivion and drive away with screeeching tyres....

You should be careful - Wales will come around again quicker than you think and I'm exercising my arm! :lol:

Think BM has alot more arm practice than you do Nix ;)

Well they still call em that in Japan and mines a Japanese car so it has to stay. :thumbs:

Or you are trying to fool people to think your a "Fair Lady", but then you bust out the slaplist on their a$$, check names, find name, slap to oblivion and drive away with screeeching tyres....

You should be careful - Wales will come around again quicker than you think and I'm exercising my arm! :lol:

And that's only on ONE arm....oh....that was too much info I think.... :teeth:

And that's only on ONE arm....oh....that was too much info I think.... :teeth:

Is that the one that you sit on, that has the painted nails? ;)

once i learned all the fairlady heritage i got really attached to mine. I love the fact that nobody knows what the hell it is and ALL the zed cars in Japan are fairlady's old and new - the original and real name for a zed! :thumbs:

^what he said.. well said that man.

ikarus....you do realize that you too are on the infamous "slaplist" for calling nixy a man, lol.

Yes, believe it or not, nixy is a woman...

:headhurt: doh.. i once again proved my igorance :blush:. My appologies Nixy, should have been suspicious from the whole nemo thing really! With you on the whole fairlady thing though.. not sure if thats enough to gain removal from the slap list though.. :doh:

:headhurt: doh.. i once again proved my igorance :blush:. My appologies Nixy, should have been suspicious from the whole nemo thing really! With you on the whole fairlady thing though.. not sure if thats enough to gain removal from the slap list though.. :doh:

I'll consider it............... :lol: