Rtbiscuit Offline Till monday night

rtbiscuit

haha, only just noticed this! I can't believe nobody posted pages of 'inappropriate' biscuit while you were away! Well done guys on being so restrained - i'm proud of you - especially BM! :lol:

It's no fun if Rich can't moan at them straight away ;)

mind you, according to Facebook, Rich was in a van and tracked from afar, so much for hiking all the way then....

he told me he barely moved from the driver seat, and he had beer and pies in the passenger footwell! also he said he stayed in B&B's and had a spa day while he waited. :thumbdown: terrible

Now what kind if message is that for his students I mean it's no wonder the popular press always have a go at the education system in this country.. Tut tut Ricardo ..pies indeed :lol::p

he told me he barely moved from the driver seat, and he had beer and pies in the passenger footwell! also he said he stayed in B&B's and had a spa day while he waited. :thumbdown: terrible

Now what kind if message is that for his students I mean it's no wonder the popular press always have a go at the education system in this country.. Tut tut Ricardo ..pies indeed :lol::p

Message forwarded to the Daily Mail...... :lol::lol::lol: