Question: alloy wheel centre cap (Bolt on)

Husky

I need some alloy wheel centre caps and have no idea how to search them on t'internet. They have small allen keyed bolts holding the current ones on which i assume i can remove and replace with different, less ugly ones? ill get a pic if it makes it easier?

EDIT:

ok heres piccy of what im rabbiting on about, or should that be barking? :blink:

untitled.jpg

Oh dunno mate - I think if you look on a few chavvy boy racer performance part shops - there are bound to be (search for vauxhall performance tuning or something on 't Googles)

Failing that make your own - get some nice alloy/stainless sheet and a nibbler and orf ya goo :D

Oh dunno mate - I think if you look on a few chavvy boy racer performance part shops - there are bound to be (search for vauxhall performance tuning or something on 't Googles)

Failing that make your own - get some nice alloy/stainless sheet and a nibbler and orf ya goo :D

that, i think, will end up being the plan. just want something of a professional finish. most likely i will do it at xmas when i have access to my pillar drill again. still would be far easier to buy.

What wheels are they on? Different manufacturers have different sized caps so finding something compatable may be tricky but not impossible. Also, check the allen bolts aren't just for decoration, the majority of caps are just push fit.

What wheels are they on? Different manufacturers have different sized caps so finding something compatable may be tricky but not impossible. Also, check the allen bolts aren't just for decoration, the majority of caps are just push fit.

ah thats a point ill have a prod when i get home. on dare wheels

Eeeww ugly! I think just simply without centre caps would look better than those :lol:

Only thing i could think of is take them off and get self adhesive ones??

( :blink: or am i just being silly)

yeah they are pretty fugly tbh :lol: never intended to keep them so dont worry ;)

ill have a fiddle and pull them apart when i get home. the centre cap there is solid metal aswell. ill be 5kg just removing them :lol: