Prank tv gone wrong - Quality

was a cracking kick. but tbh the guy was an arse for kicking him. its not a ring its real life. tut tut

Yeah, I think in his mind he was being a good samaritan... FAIL

Its nearly as funny as the vid of the chavs starting on the Trannies and getting knocked out

:lol:

I would of done the same if i could kick that high :lol:

The 2 blokes walking away turned around suddenly, noticed what was going on, already the other chap was running away so not much time to do anything but take him out, and that is what he done.

Got what he deserved imo.

agree with pimm on this, bloke probably thought he was stealing or something and stopped him.

i can't kick that high, but i would have cloths lined the bloke as he came past. i don't find it very funny, so got what he deserved really, maybe next time he'll stick to telling jokes :lol:

agree with pimm on this, bloke probably thought he was stealing or something and stopped him.

i can't get it up that high anymore, but i would have cloths pegged the bloke as he came past. i don't find it very funny, so got what he deserved really, maybe next time he'll stick to telling jokes :lol:

yeah im not a kicking kinda guy, a swift elbow in the gob would stop him just as well.