Wales Oct 10/11 Aftermath Thread (Pics & Comment)

Beavis

Cracking vids Colin :clap:

Must invest in a proper cine camera to get a decent quality but they (and one on Saturday) give an idea of the fun we had. It took over 4 hours to load up those 3 minutes of the Sunday video onto Photobucket - I was :yawn: There must be a quicker way but I really don't want to do the YOU TUBE thing :surrender:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must invest in a proper cine camera to get a decent quality but they (and one on Saturday) give an idea of the fun we had. It took over 4 hours to load up those 3 minutes of the Sunday video onto Photobucket - I was :yawn: There must be a quicker way but I really don't want to do the YOU TUBE thing :surrender:

My 3 min vid was loaded up in no time from a few years back. What speed bb you using Colin?

My 3 min vid was loaded up in no time from a few years back. What speed bb you using Colin?

and bb is? :blush:

Broadband, i am using 20mb :)

Broadband, i am using 20mb :)

Ah, it is supposed to be 8mb but rarely gets over 6.3. But then I guess you have be quick with them poker hands ;)

A new computer and domain name is on the list and I'll change the bb supplier then - just been avoiding the hassle of all that until I have some spare time and IT help to get me sorted :thumbs:

Well I made it home this morning at 2am. Went shopping yesterday and then visited Stanski, Zedwagon, Cheetah and Bump in Manchestershire on the way home. Made it from the Shell station at Moreton Park Lodge to my house outside Aberdeen on one tank of fuel! :#1:

Great weekend, no pics as I left my camera in the case all weekend but I'll enjoy everyone elses.

Once again it was proved that going to meets really is worth it. Had a great trip and enjoyed the beer, driving and company all weekend.

I also enjoyed being 'wooed' by Shire. Bringing me orange juice and putting his arm around me at breakfast! :lol::lol:

Really enjoyed the Elan valley and would like to make it there again!

Some fab pictures there folks looks like a great weekend B) - shame we could'nt come to the drive and missed out on that great scenery maybe next year. ;)

Good to see Stew and Jayne 'popped in' on the way home and impressed the local kids with their cool machine

........... I am waiting on the thicko neighbour who keeps asking me how many Zeds I have, a GM coupe a softtop and now an azure modded up lowrider parked outside! :lol: