Log Cabins

Greekman

I quite fancy taking the missus for the weekend 24-25th of October to a log cabin around Yorkshire....countryside, nice walks, hot tubs and so on..... ;)

But there is absolutely nothing available!!!!! You have to book about 2 months in advance!!! :rant:

Everybody is going on about credit crunch and stuff...but how can so many people afford £500 accommodation for a weekend away in October??? :surrender:

what about a centre parks? I've never been but heard they are quite nice for couples?

Failing that for £500 you can spend the weekend at my house, have my massive bedroom with ensuite and i will do a fantastic breakfast! :lol:

thanks nixy!!!! penthouse whinfell forest it is!!!! looks fantastic....and the drive will be interesting as well.... ;):lol::lol:

Srobrien i love scotland but its too far for a weekend....i quite like your avatar tho...brought back so many memories...ken....street fighter.....hadoken!!!!!! :lol:

Cheers guys! :thumbs:

Failing that for £500 you can spend the weekend at my house, have my massive bedroom with ensuite and i will do a fantastic breakfast! :lol:

I dont think spending a romantic night with you in your massive bedroom was quite what he had in mind for him and his partner! lol