Gutted :(

zxtreme

Just been talking to a bloke I used to work with and it turns out he's suffering from kidney failure and is on dialasis (sp) every week. All down to the fact he had flu in his early 20s. He's waiting for a transplant ASAP. Am in complete shock :(

Sorry to hear of your mate's health problem. I've had a couple of shocks this week. Got back from America on Monday & decided to get some Egg & Bacon butties from the van by where we used to work. Found out that Dave, the owner with his wife, had commited suicide the previous Thursday. Then today at a sandwich shop, I found out that one of the women's daughter had lost her first baby 3 days before she was due to deliver. Apparently the umbilicle cord was wrapped around the babies neck 5 times :scare: When they say "things come in 3's" I'm just hoping they are wrong.

Cheers guys, I was completely shocked when he told me. Its so difficult knowing what to say to people when they tell you news like that. Hopefully he will get sorted though and can put all this behind him :)

Maccaman, I think you'd better stop buying sandwiches for lunch!!!