Does anyone else look at Avators and assume.......

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That punch bag looks sh!t....... who the hell designed that :lol:

It was a Xmas present, only just got round to putting it up as I wanted to get a bit fitter. It will do the job for what I need it for, not really fussed what it looks like either.

Soz mate wasnt talking about your 1 lol! Was trying to bam up zedrush as he designed the badbreed bag lol

can i have one of those for my garage? Can you customise them Jay with peoples photos on? :lol:

(oh and i take it you are back then? Where's my present? :p )

lol not back yet, back on wednesday, damn i miss england, did get you something Nixy dont worry will send up to you :thumbs:

That punch bag looks sh!t....... who the hell designed that :lol:

It was a Xmas present, only just got round to putting it up as I wanted to get a bit fitter. It will do the job for what I need it for, not really fussed what it looks like either.

Soz mate wasnt talking about your 1 lol! Was trying to bam up zedrush as he designed the badbreed bag lol

:lol::lol: Ha ha, sorry for confusion Jay.... I thought you were being a bit rude :dry::lol:

I do like Zedrush's bag though, when ive split this one I might treat myself to something like that... I bet its pricey though...

:D

LOL i can be a bit rude at times but am not that bad :lol:

Maybe zedrush will offer a forum discount on his products :blush::lol:

:p cheeky bugger

of course will see if okay with mods first but yeh members on here will be entitled to discounts, sorry was not trying to use this thread to sell products :blush:

of course will see if okay with mods first but yeh members on here will be entitled to discounts, sorry was not trying to use this thread to sell products :blush:

Whats your involvement in these bags then ?? Are you a designer for punch bags or are you involved some other way, I think I read something about you being a trainer .. is that right ?? If so my Original post about Avators is apt.... Also does Val know that he might be biting off more than he can chew... (Maybe he thinks your a pussy cos of your Avator :lol::lol: )

Just out of interest how much would a bag like that set me back ??

Your point being :lol::lol:

Whats your involvement in these bags then ?? Are you a designer for punch bags or are you involved some other way, I think I read something about you being a trainer .. is that right ?? If so my Original post about Avators is apt.... Also does Val know that he might be biting off more than he can chew... (Maybe he thinks your a pussy cos of your Avator :lol::lol: )

Punch bags? Punch bags??? Pff someone spoiled you princess we use this

05%20Brick%20Wall%206%20x%2010%27.JPG

:lol:

lol i train fighters, created the whole badbreed range from bags to gloves to vests tshirts. pm me for price will check with mods first to see if okay, will either give club a % or good discount for members. The bag is 5ft a grade leather triple stitched 50kg hardcore. We have sold out but next shipment due any month.