New Sat Nav CD

Marios

yep this one allows your car to fly, and activates the exhaust bubble system ;)

Ill take that as a no then!lol

Slightly related, my dad is looking for an updated sat nav disc for his X-Trail. Would any nissan disc work or does he need one specific to his model?

Think any cd works in any nissan vehicle

I'm fairly sure all versions don't work in all Nissans. I believe there are different Birdview software versions and certain map revisions only work with certain software updates. Only gleaned this bit of info from seeing certain ebay sales including the required software update disk as well.

Regarding the updates and newer info I guess it's mainly more current map data. I'm fairly sure my 2009 disk still shows a local restaurant, in the POI, that closed nearly 3 years ago. For the money Nissan charge you'd think all this would be current :dry:

I'm fairly sure all versions don't work in all Nissans. I believe there are different Birdview software versions and certain map revisions only work with certain software updates. Only gleaned this bit of info from seeing certain ebay sales including the required software update disk as well

I stand corrected :doh: