Newbie with some questions

350newbie

Hi All

Picked up my 350z on Tuesday and bar the fu**ers at Asda everything has gone well and I love the car. Couple of things I need to do or have look at though and hopefully you guys can help me out with these issues.

1) Front lights are misty underneath, is this a common problem or should I be doing something about this? and if so what?

2) Need a new gear lever as the top rattles and its a bit worn, would this do ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-200SX-SILV ... 286.c0.m14

3) The plastic surround which goes around the electric window switch is cracked a bit where can I buy a new one from and are they easy to fit?

4) Its a JDM and it has sat nav but everything is in Japanese (even the buttons), can this be changed? and if so how much and what's involved

Thanks all :thumbs:

Hi All

Picked up my 350z on Tuesday and bar the fu**ers at Asda everything has gone well and I love the car. Couple of things I need to do or have look at though and hopefully you guys can help me out with these issues.

1) Front lights are misty underneath, is this a common problem or should I be doing something about this? and if so what?

2) Need a new gear lever as the top rattles and its a bit worn, would this do ? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-200SX-SILV ... 286.c0.m14

3) The plastic surround which goes around the electric window switch is cracked a bit where can I buy a new one from and are they easy to fit?

4) Its a JDM and it has sat nav but everything is in Japanese (even the buttons), can this be changed? and if so how much and what's involved

Thanks all :thumbs:

Hiya mate - the headlights misting is normal - nothing to worry about as long as goldfish dont swim in them :wacko:

The plastic cover around the lights - hmm difficult - a few traders on here may have one -or just superglue it again.

The SATNAV you cant do anything about - althouth some have installed an X trail UK one instead - to be honest its not worth the trouble - stick with a TOMTOM!! Or read up on the ICE section there are lots of other options

Other than that dont worry its a solid car and should last for years :)

Are you sure it's underneath/on the inside of the plastic? Our cars do get headlight haze on the exterior of the plastic, which can be removed with the right products.