New Guy

Joey A

Hey

New to the forum and thought I would start posting up instead of just watching. Planning on getting a 350 next year when i get some more NCD, but my dads thinking of getting one anywayso i wanna get clued up on em.

Currently have a 06 Mazda3 2L sport and i love it, however as usual its not fast enough. So much better than my 90k 02 1.6 16v VW bora lol. Bought it from arnold clark in Aberdeen

6128_118754683214_509503214_2280279_2460434_n.jpg

6128_118754828214_509503214_2280303_7301899_n.jpg

Im also a keen motorbike was riding road bikes before i had my car licence, had a scooter at 16, a cbr125 at 17 then few month later passed my test and got a restricted sv650 then a women reversed over it in a car park so it got written off . After ages battling with her insurance company i bought a bike a 2001 Suzuki gsxr 600 which I loved, however the girlfriend was to happy on the bike with the long bike rides and the racing position was killer on my back after a long ride, Just got a new CB1000R which suits me much better and got a arkapovic race system which give it a much better sound. Not sure if there are many bikers on her.

NewPics012.jpg

DSC02153.jpg

My old gixer

DSC01495Copy.jpg

shetland16-1.jpg

:lol::lol: nice pics mate

that last pic is quality mate.

yeah i am a fellow biker

i have just started with the road bikes i used to race motocross for years but bad accident forced me to give it up but not put me off bikes so i opted for atleast two wheels on the ground all the time so i passed my test i had a yzfr125 first and then i moved straight upto a kawasaki zx6r ninja 636 which i put an akrapovic exhaust on cause i love exhaust noises :teeth::teeth:

and of course i also have my Zed

Well :welcome: to the forum mate :D