Team AFM P3 Service Complete

rtbiscuit

Thought i would let you all know how i got on with Team AFM who just did my P3 service at 23,000 miles.

dropped it off, got a little courtesy car for free to get to work, and left them too it at 8am. the service took 4 hours and cost a total £223.24. labour was £144 or £36 an hour ;) (consumables from envy were another £95)

i supplied all consumables except brake fluid which i asked them to do as they had a special price on millers.

they used millers racing brake fluid 300 plus which they use in their touring cars. 3 x 500ml at £46.12 or £15.37 a bottle ;)

i supplied the nissan coolant and royal purple 5w30 oil. PE oil filter, project kics sump bolt etc (thanks to envy for that :thumbs: )

they've done a cracking job, brakes feel excellent, no fadding or anything, they have been very thourough and i'm chuffed with the service. rik's a top bloke and really helpful and always happy to answer questions and showed me around (went to have a look at the progress of my kit)

they may not be the cheapest out there but they know there stuff and they know their cars. i trust them with my car which i don't do easily A1 top notch job,

if your in the suffolk area and want them to do yours contact them on 01473 624890, real friendly and helpful bunch :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Nice one Rich, I'm sure it'll purrrrr like a kitten now.

the race mechanic was very complementary about the royal purple, said i'd made an excellent choice and that it was one of the best oils out there at the moment, and that they use it in there cars and its not cheap :lol:

told him i had a good source ;)

Nice one Rich, I'm sure it'll purrrrr like a kitten now.

the race mechanic was very complementary about the royal purple, said i'd made an excellent choice and that it was one of the best oils out there at the moment, and that they use it in there cars and its not cheap :lol:

told him i had a good source ;)

Haha, well done Rich :lol::)