Finally got some pics!

cookiemonster

Know ive been on the forum a month now but never introduced myself properly and finally got the car sorted and cleaned! It was a forum members car and has been well looked after! Its a 2004 GT model in Black and vinyl wrapped white! :ninja: This is my first "proper" car as cant really call the old ones cars after driving this for ther last few weeks :lol:

Going to be making a few mods v soon, nothing extreme but with some extra money in the bank over the next 2 months will be looking to finally get the carbon plenum and engine cover i know is being sold on here, exhaust, JWT pop charger, new wheels and the chargespeed bumper and diffuser looks B) Then get to some meets very soon!

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

The rims are a must i know :p would have had the ones that were on there already but my budget was already stretched at the time. Might just wait until after the winter before fitting though as the standard ones arent in bad shape.

Might come to the meet at the end of October if your there Mark. Also tempted by those wheels your offering so could be sooner ;)

Thanks guys, so im guessing the rims should be the first mod?? :lol: ill take the hint.

Well Geraghtyr got to say im a little jealous they looked B) was gutted i couldnt afford them with the car. Not sure about related after seeing your avatar pic :lol:

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:

I reckon some black multispoke 19s with polished lips would look B) with the white cookie

Not sure about the multi spoke, like i said after seeing the GT4s they made me think that look stands out far more. Seen the Finichi Rimini and the Ultralite GTII would be good, my favourite would be the Volk GT-S but dont have that kind of money at the moment. :thumbdown: Saying that though if i saw them on the car i would prob change my mind. Definately an impulse buyer :lol: