Drove 370Z and New GTR round the track!!!

maxi-glasgow

Well round a track on Forza Motorsport 3 that is!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is ditch every racing game you have ever played as this is the daddy without question......

Had about 15 minutes play at the Tokyo Game Show today, they have a driving chair, the Microsoft wheel and three monitors, one straight ahead and the other two at either side at an angle with the relevant side views displayed, was more like a simulator than a game....

You just won't believe how good this game is, don't know when it's due out but the moment I am back there will be a pre-order made immediately.

And I will also be buying the Microsoft wheel as soon as I get back as well, never had a racing wheel before so not sure if this is what made the game feel like nothing I have played before or not.

As for the gameshow itself, I am absolutely shattered after spending most of the day trying to weave my way thru the crowds, had to stand in a queue for 50 minutes to get my hands on Forza and most of the big games were the same.

And let's just say there were quite a few Japanese beauties there scantily clad for refreshing eye candy B)

When I upload the photo's I got they will be on my photobucket account and I'll put a fresh link.

Here is a link to a photo of the setup they had for Forza, there were about 8 of these units at the show:-

DSC00818.jpg

Here is a link to all the other photo's I took at the show, one game I hadn't seen before was Quantum Theory, this very much looks like the PS3's version of Gears of War, looked superb.

http://s596.photobucket.com/albums/tt43/maxiglasgow/Tokyo%20Game%20Show%202009/