some mair bitties fur me injin

srobrien

For those that don't speak doric, i have aquired a few more parts of engine bling, starting with the summit brace that was delievered in a more than timely fashion from Rik :teeth: Also rocking some more rtbiscuit vinyl's, not to everyones taste i bet but i think they look the nuts.

R

IMG_3536.jpg

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

Yeah, but there's not much chance of that, more for looks really.

R

just look slike a bit of wire to me :blush: , i think it would be better without the wire :blush:

Thats cos it is just a bit of wire :lol:, i like it i'll keep it on for the time being unless i stab myself with it and then its going.

R

Och aye, suppose yeh dinna wint tae get yer injins in yer ingins mixed up noo, atil mak an affa mess :lol:

R

:lol: Reminds me of the story from my home town (Dundee).

Overheard when a bloke is ordering a couple of meat pies, who then remembers his pal likes onions in his, so added, "An' an ingin 'in an a'..."

Och aye, suppose yeh dinna wint tae get yer injins in yer ingins mixed up noo, atil mak an affa mess :lol:

R

:lol: Reminds me of the story from my home town (Dundee).

Overheard when a bloke is ordering a couple of meat pies, who then remembers his pal likes onions in his, so added, "An' an ingin 'in an a'..."

Vicky and Gary told me that one at the Hoon!