Confused from Surrey...

MacW

This may be a stupid question, feel free to mock if you wish :shrug:

I'm expecting my replacement (and hopefully properly manufactured) cable from Pioneer and wanted to preempt the 1/2 hour of daft looking confusion as I sit in my car with a mass of cables in my hands..

The RCA connector from Pioneer has 2 female outputs for the sub, and 2 female outputs for each of the front and rear speaker sets yet the ICT-29-672 cable has only the 2 male inputs for the sub and 2 male inputs for speakers. I appear to have 2 female outputs too many.

Now under most circumstances that would put quite a large grin on my face however it's not ideal in this situation. :lol:

What's the incredibly simple solution that I'm missing please guys?

I thought the main speaker cables run thru the ISO plug anyways and the RCA's are for additional speakers? for speakers attached to amps and the such, hence RCA's that can then plug straight into amps...

Just guessing, because the last time I fitted a Pioneer was about 6 years ago on my Honda, lol (was one of the first to have OLED display tho, hehe)

Cheers guys, I bought the PAC signal booster but that obviously has the connections for the RCA leads which is pretty much what led me to this assumption in the first place.

Was planning on checking the earths when I get the dashboard off again tomorrow and will make sure I take a good nose through the manual for any wiring clues.