Lessons in Management !!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Im right boys.. you know it !!

Is there such a thing as a Megan fox pie...? If so I want one

Im so chuffing hungry all the time at the mo, Ive put on 8 pounds in nearly 6 weeks

Not good :dry:

sympathy hunger for the wife? you want to prove you can pass something that big at the same time.

Im so chuffing hungry all the time at the mo, Ive put on 8 pounds in nearly 6 weeks

sympathy hunger for the wife? you want to prove you can pass something that big at the same time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

What are you saying ?

i think your just putting on weight so she doesn't feel so bad.

"honest dear, you don't look fat, see we're still the same size, now where did i put that tub of cookie dough and spoon"

It is a fact that blokes put weight on too when their partners are pregnant, and quitting smoking doesnt help either

:snack:

Oh well.... im on my computer in the hall and theres a fly that keeps flying at full pelt from the lounge then above my head and hitting the mirror above me repeatedly...can't believe its not knocked itself out??!! I guess what im saying is im better off putting on a few pounds then being the fly...

I need to to bed soon im talking rubbish :headhurt:

i think your just putting on weight so she doesn't feel so bad.

"honest dear, you don't look fat, see we're still the same size, now where did i put that tub of cookie dough and spoon"

It is a fact that blokes put weight on too when their partners are pregnant, and quitting smoking doesnt help either

:snack:

Oh well.... im on my computer in the hall and theres a fly that keeps flying at full pelt from the lounge then above my head and hitting the mirror above me repeatedly...can't believe its not knocked itself out??!! I guess what im saying is im better off putting on a few pounds then being the fly...

I need to to bed soon im talking rubbish :headhurt:

I'll have a pint of whatever he was drinking, please. :D