FAO: Whoever deleted my thread "Great song ***NSFW

BulletMagnet

Just wondering where it's gone basically.

With this place being rife with suggestive jokes and bum humour, I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

As a suggestion, couldn't the mod who deleted not just have edited my post to remove the YouTube link and add why this was done, i.e. "Deemed inappropriate" or something.

I suppose deleting a thread is just easier and more anonymous.

From my point of view, there was a warning in the title of the thread, the video link itself started with "Wrong Hole" so it's not like you couldn't have any doubts as to what it could be reffering to.

So if you think you may get offended, then just don't click the play button.

Obviously I don't know whether the thread was hard or soft deleted.

Was deleted after a similar thing in the link below over stepped the mark. The question was asked why yours was allowed to stand.

We tend to find that warnings attract attention anyhow when attched to a thread. Everyone in the world knows what youtube is and where to find it anyhow for this type of content :) The problem with your thread was also the fact that other youtube content got added so the whole thing ended up been deleted.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=27907

Apologies if it seemed over harsh - its a difficult job in moderating a forum, we dont want to be seen as a modern day gestapo in censoring every little bit of humour, but then again we have to maintain some standard of decency.

Its trying to draw a line at a certain point and then classifying what is over the line and what is within which is the difficult job. So sorry if it seemed like yours was no worse than another which was left alone, perhaps that one should have gone too - but then what about the one which is almost as bad as that, and the one that is just behind that one. Its a grey area, and I know we all try our best to keep things fun whilst still allowing some cheeky posts. Hopefully on balance we get things right most of the time :blush::)

:ninja:

You are being watched ;)

Its a minefield really for you guys...

I know 'its a family forum' and im not arguing for one minute

that the mods/admin are not doing a great job...... but on the flipside I doubt that many youngsters will be reading these threads tbh....... there all on you tube listening to post man pat swearing his head off and watching school kids beat each other up.....

Good job tho :thumbs:

Another thing to bear in mind is the fact that this is a car forum. We had a similar thing happen a while back when overnight the forum became a lads mag for babes forum. Someone posted babe of the day and that quickly escalated into babes of the day! You could not see the wood for the trees! :surrender: Its bad enough moderating all the car related posts as it is without been swamped with other stuff too. :)

Like Chris says its a fine line sometimes but we do try our best to keep the forum under some sort of control without treading on too many toes. :thumbs:

Another thing to bear in mind is the fact that this is a car forum. We had a similar thing happen a while back when overnight the forum became a lads mag for babes forum. Someone posted babe of the day and that quickly escalated into babes of the day! You could not see the wood for the trees! :surrender: Its bad enough moderating all the car related posts as it is without been swamped with other stuff too. :)

Like Chris says its a fine line sometimes but we do try our best to keep the forum under some sort of control without treading on too many toes. :thumbs:

Mmm just being slight argumentative

Why bother having joke and off topic sections on the forum then ???

You can have jokes and off topic chat, but it doesnt alway have to revolve around T&A. ;) Its just an area where we can talk about all sorts of stuff not necesarily Z related. We dont have to be Z anoraks all the time :):blush::lol:

+1 Jokes and off topic subjects are fine as long as they dont overstep the mark. We use to have a babes section but this was removed sometime back because of the way the forum and its members were changing. :)

Mmm just being slight argumentative

Why bother having joke and off topic sections on the forum then ???

personally i wouldn't miss the joke section, but the topic discussions are great :lol:

As an accountant you must realise double nowt is still nowt Colin. :lol:

At least Brown cant tax it. :teeth:

i'm sure he's working on a fun tax :dry:

That already exists.Owning a car is a good example. ;)

No reason was given at the time BM because we were busy moderating the other issue. I did not think it was a priority at the time as it was very late. :)

And FYI i did find it very funny but not really suitable for this forum :thumbs:

Don't worry Tarmac - us girls quickly retaliated with a fair few pages of fit blokes! That might still be on here if you want to look at them! :lol:

Yeah... bet that one didnt get deleted :p

Im not finding men very attractive this month... might have a look in October :blush:

if i remember correctly i posted some corkers in there to balance it out :lol:

Don't worry Tarmac - us girls quickly retaliated with a fair few pages of fit blokes! That might still be on here if you want to look at them! :lol:

Yeah... bet that one didnt get deleted :p

Im not finding men very attractive this month... might have a look in October :blush:

if i remember correctly i posted some corkers in there to balance it out :lol:

Corkers of men or Women ??? :p