Day 5 got her back...+ Favourite Homer moments !!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

:dry:

Really miserable at the moment :cry:

My car went into the garage yesterday for some spraying and a couple of other bits n bobs. Im driving around in my works diesel astra van and its making me sad...

Dont think im gonna get her back till Friday :cry: And im worried in case they do a crappie job :scare:

Being without your car sucks ass !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3FAH0NFvmA

thats the episode where he ruins his brothers car manufacturing company - i love it! :lol: Oh well enjoy your big cup holder and extra loud horn! :lol:

Yeah.. Danny Devito did the voice over....... I still think my all time favourite episode was when homer jumped the gorge and then gets air lifted up the cliff banging his head as he's lifted up doh :bang: doh :bang: doh :bang: doh :bang:

thats the episode where he ruins his brothers car manufacturing company - i love it! :lol: Oh well enjoy your big cup holder and extra loud horn! :lol:

Yeah.. Danny Devito did the voice over....... I still think my all time favourite episode was when homer jumped the gorge and then gets air lifted up the cliff banging his head as he's lifted up doh :bang: doh :bang: doh :bang: doh :bang:

that has to be the most ive laughed at anything when he got to the top an then back down again, i could hardly breath :lol:

Im happy :teeth:

I got my car back today and it looks amazing....

I got a bit carried away as originally it only went in for a bit of a dink on the door but I decided to get the front bumper and bonnet and both front corners done at the same time. Plus put clear reflectors in and a Z badge..

Bit over the top but there was a few stone chips I just wanted to get rid of and now it looks brand new...

Bad news is its dark and my camera is broken so cant get any pics just yet...

I will post another thread when I get round to the pics and put the CF splitter on....

GOOD TIMES :D

good for you :thumbs:

i'm hoping next week the bodyshop will tell me mines ready to be fitted, am hoping to coincide it with the service at the same time

Sweet... twas a bit scary giving her to a stranger for so long but alls well.

Checked out your airfield pics on frigbook today.... Defo want a red likwid art badge for rear... what do i need to do to order one ?

:D