Likwid art Side/wing Badges

rtbiscuit

A controversial topic but rob at likwid art has just finished making the new side badges for the 350Z based around the Tommy K Zed. so here are the pictures with them fitted to the car.

P1000781.jpg

P1000786.jpg

P1000784.jpg

P1000785.jpg

P1000782.jpg

P1000780.jpg

P1000779.jpg

P1000778.jpg

these were on at the CS leicester meet, and do look even better in the flesh.

Its £60 for a pair inc P+P they take a lot of work to do, more so than the rear ones as they are smaller and fiddler, so what are peoples opinions?

Forgot to mention the "zed" part can be done in any of the colors that the rear badges were done in, but he can't do the 3 little dots in them like he did with some of the rears as its just to small to do.

Do the original Z's just pop off ?. I assume that there are no locating holes / lugs ?

Think I might go for a set of these in red to match the rear one. I'll confirm soon :thumbs:

they are easy to remove the original ones, but yes they do have 2 locating pins in them, and a load of rubberised adhesive foam behind them. but not a major issue to remove, and thats why the new badges are designed to cover up the original holes, and they sit more flush in the indents , where as the originals stuck out a bit.

yep,

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=22348&hilit=+likwid+art

pics start on about page 10

Thanks, like the idea of the side badges just need an advice, would the Lickwid badge match the envy's one? I was thinking to get the one from Envy for the back and those to put on the side, would it work?

You won't see them side by side so the difference wouldn't be that noticable. They are similiar, but there is a difference. I think it would be fine. I know some others will be running this setup.

What colour did you go for woody?

These i like, i think ill order some when the front one is done aswell.

Is there any idea on a time frame for the front aswell?

give it a couple of weeks and i'll see if there is an update, i don't know what robs time scales are, it depends on how much work he has on, and he's always working.

he'll email me with updates, and then i'll let you lot know ;)

What colour did you go for woody?

These i like, i think ill order some when the front one is done aswell.

Is there any idea on a time frame for the front aswell?

I went for the red bud. I hope it looks good. I'll get some pics up when iv done it :thumbs: