biscuit intake

Husky

rich,

what combination of components make up your intake system? i liked the idea of a sealed box and another shiny tube leading to lower down in front of the car.

thought id post this rather than pm as others may be interested :)

no this is nothing to do with how many biscuits i or you can eat :lol:

Typhoon system is a aluminium tube, cast heatshield, carbon lid, k+n come filter, bent aluminium tube conected to plastic scoop in the grill.

Great system... just needs a pop charger or some other filter that has a velocity stack with it... makes better numbers and makes the setup cooler than the typhoon filter...

Typhoon system is a aluminium tube, cast heatshield, carbon lid, k+n come filter, bent aluminium tube conected to plastic scoop in the grill.

Great system... just needs a pop charger or some other filter that has a velocity stack with it... makes better numbers and makes the setup cooler than the typhoon filter...

what he said :lol:

its just one setup, which is the typhoon but i want to change the filter to an Apexi, but got to work out how to get the 2 of them to mate together

any one got any other suggestions on another filter to use in the typhoon?

cheers guys :thumbs:

ill have a look into it, are the filters generaly interchangable? or do thy normally require some fiddling?

don't know depends on internal diameters etc and how they fix.

the k&n is a jubilee clip job, pipe slips into to it, and then tighten, the apexi has a bolt on plate which is usually the intake pipe itself. need to look into it more.

and as for others, i was hoping for suggestions :blush: