Split from Abbey Motorsport Stock Ecu Flash. ICE and BBQ

MacW

I'd be really interested in the results from a 276bhp car if anyone's going to get it done, especially since Abbey are only a short drive downt he road for me :teeth:

Go on, step up and be the first :lol::lol::lol:;)

I am sorely tempted, just blown almost a grand on an ice upgrade tho so a bit short right now :dry:

I'd be really interested in the results from a 276bhp car if anyone's going to get it done, especially since Abbey are only a short drive downt he road for me :teeth:

Go on, step up and be the first :lol::lol::lol:;)

I am sorely tempted, just blown almost a grand on an ice upgrade tho so a bit short right now :dry:

Do tell what you've had fitted in me old zed, Mac.

Got the Pioneer AVIC-f710bt for oodles of connectivity goodness Steve.

It's not in yet tho, only arrived yesterday and need a couple of hour of decent light to get it in. Should be done tomorrow morning, at which point I will be able to automatically guide my journey, listen to my ipod, make a phone call and watch a dvd. All at the same time, honest. :yahoo:

It's not in yet tho, only arrived yesterday and need a couple of hour of decent light to get it in. Should be done tomorrow morning, at which point I will be able to automatically guide my journey, listen to my ipod, make a phone call and watch a dvd. All at the same time, honest. :yahoo:

That's utter crap, because it don't make cappuchinos... :lol:

Very nice indeed. Did you get a fascia surround or will the pioneer fit perfectly?